March Madness Semi-Finals: Big Bang vs. SHINee (3 Viewers)

SHINee vs. Big Bang

  • Big Bang

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • SHINee

    Votes: 18 66.7%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm bad company stan though, I don't even know who Ikon's members are xd (and how many there is)

Oh lol, I'm all about Lisa though I like rest too.
:yolk:
you can ask me for help with iKON
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Btw @Tir support the groupchat by voting BigBang :welp:



Lmao I do stan iKON and like Winner, Blackpink I used to be a Jisoo akgae but I started falling in love with Jennie for very superficial reasons (her Cosmopolitan magazine cover and Instagram pics) :yolk:
I kinda like Ikon, they have come up good stuff lately. I just don't know who is in the group other than BI and Bobby. I was all about Team A in WIN, but then they debuted and I have disliked their music since so.. like the members hate the music.. :llama_eyes:

and in terms of Blackpink I'm actually just neutral about Jisoo, but I like everyone else and I adore Lisa :llama_blush:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will always vote for my beautiful shining boys : SHINee :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kinda like Ikon, they have come up good stuff lately. I just don't know who is in the group other than BI and Bobby. I was all about Team A in WIN, but then they debuted and I have disliked their music since so.. like the members hate the music.. :llama_eyes:

and in terms of Blackpink I'm actually just neutral about Jisoo, but I like everyone else and I adore Lisa :llama_blush:
they boys are actually quite easy to tell apart:) It‘s mostly Chanwoo and Yunhyeong that look similar sometimes.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:yolk:
you can ask me for help with iKON
Teach me your ikonic ways.. :pepesalut:

I probably won't stan though, I very rarely stan groups these days, but learning is never bad thing
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Teach me your ikonic ways.. :pepesalut:

I probably won't stan though, I very rarely stan groups these days, but learning is never bad thing
aww that‘s fine.
I honestly was suprised how much I fell in love with these boys. I never thought a bg could come anywhere near SHINee for me, yet iKON proved me wrong. :maheart:

I would always suggest watching iKON TV. The boys did basically everything themselves . It‘s quite a good way to learn about the members since a episode is directed by one of the members.
And the iKON artist thread is a good place to start too. I tried my best to showcase everything important in the first posts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread