March Madness Semi-Finals: EXO vs. TVXQ (1 Viewer)

EXO vs. TVXQ

  • EXO

    Votes: 20 66.7%
  • TVXQ

    Votes: 10 33.3%

  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No one xD their music is just not my style :pandasad: Sorry
OT5 had quite good jpop songs, even did two openings for One Piece (first songs from kpop group i have heard :d)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
that is one of the corniest things I have ever read LOL
These days I'm super cheesy so I guess you should get ready to see more :P
No but seriously, I keep saying such corny things lately and then I'm like "WHY?!??". They're always followed by an awkward silence too so it's even worse. The words just flow out and it's even more embarrasaing when you say stuff like that in real life. I don't know what's wrong with me.. 😆
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
These days I'm super cheesy so I guess you should get ready to see more :P
No but seriously, I keep saying such corny things lately and then I'm like "WHY?!??". They're always followed by an awkward silence too so it's even worse. The words just flow out and it's even more embarrasaing when you say stuff like that in real life. I don't know what's wrong with me.. 😆
awwww theres nothing wrong with it spread the cheese to the world, whether they are lactose intolerant or not.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
TVXQ for sure! Mirotic might be their most Iiconic song but I love Rising Sun so much.


Doushite is my favorite Japanese title track of them though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread