March Madness Update (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Will begin tomorrow, I've made a brackify but most of the voting will be taking place here. The reason for the brackify
is just so that I can keep up with groups but you can vote there as well. It won't be opened or posted until tomorrow morning.

Anyways a bit of an announcement beforehand, to do the Brackify I needed 32 entries instead of 24 so I added some groups to
the line up and then let my mother put them together. Luckily she knows nothing about KPop aside from Big Bang so these matchups
are also pretty odd.

4minute vs. Oh My Girl
Miss A vs. Momoland
Itzy vs. Cherry Bullet
Wonder Girls vs. SISTAR

Monsta X vs. U Kiss
Infinite vs. TVXQ
Nu'est vs. The Rose
Stray Kids vs. TXT

And yeah that's all before tomorrow starts.


​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread