Appreciation March Top 100 2023 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Previous Month: February

So before clicking the link below please be aware that the real-time updating list is on sheet 3.
If you want to jump to March's top 100 list you can click the March link on sheet 1 too.

March

If you don't feel like clicking the links. No problem.
I'll be posting the updated charts below for you to enjoy instead:
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 12.42.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 12.43.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 12.43.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 12.43.26 PM.png


Summary: This month shocked me. I think it was the month of amazing b-sides for me. Billlie did NOT disappoint with theirs and the same with TWICE.
Unfortunately, though I was VERY busy this month so I fell behind on listening so the list isn't the most interesting this month.
I still am on the fence about certain releases as well-like ICHILLIN's release.
But I really enjoyed a decent amount of releases and I was so EXCITED to have an NMIXX title drop that I liked upon first listen.
Also, can we just TALK about how FIFTY FIFTY is getting the attention they DESERVE!!!

Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @mudd @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun @ApinksBadPanda @MK3AM @Vikki @Pyxidis

What were your favorite releases from this month?
Do you agree with my rankings?​
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,560
Reactions Received
18,238
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,220
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Also, can we just TALK about how FIFTY FIFTY is getting the attention they DESERVE!!!
Facts!! It's held up really well over the dozens of listens I've had of it too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Facts!! It's held up really well over the dozens of listens I've had of it too.
Not to mention the English version isn't bad either. Usually English versions make me cringe. I am SO fucking happy for them! ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread