Now I have just heard he's also an abuser and a rapist π‘
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 30 July 2020 #1 Now I have just heard he's also an abuser and a rapist π‘ Reactions: VillageIdiot, Willow and JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 30 July 2020 #2 I'd heard he was a creep but I had no idea the allegations were this bad... It's a good thing that I've never really listened to him anyway Reactions: spicy_illusion
I'd heard he was a creep but I had no idea the allegations were this bad... It's a good thing that I've never really listened to him anyway
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 30 July 2020 #3 Why am I not surprised. Reactions: spicy_illusion
dark_tranquility YOα αͺIαͺα'T α·α΄Tαα©Y α°α΄, YOα α·α΄Tαα©Yα΄αͺ YOααSα΄αͺα΄ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,040 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,975 Fandom πΉππβπ Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 30 July 2020 #4 That's a shame. I really liked his music too :( Reactions: spicy_illusion