- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
lowkey giving me savage vibes. Queen of writing the best songs
No idea who this woman is but damn what is this song? The lyrics, the melody, her voice... I haven't gotten this many goosebumps in a while wtf@JungYoda I really want to know if you are a fan of Marina
It's Marina formally known as Marina and the Diamonds.No idea who this woman is but damn what is this song? The lyrics, the melody, her voice... I haven't gotten this many goosebumps in a while wtf![]()
she is quite known for her witty lyrics. She has so many amazing songsDamn these lyrics are really hitting me oof
well a new era just started for her so she is like always dropping a ton of mv'sLol we were just talking about her and she drops a new MV
It's so good, I love it![]()
More new music to get intowell a new era just started for her so she is like always dropping a ton of mv's![]()
yaas. after years we get new content from her.More new music to get into![]()
wait who is trashing?Savages and To Be Human are cut from the same cloth, so I’m not sure why some of you are trashing the latter and supporting the former