Trading Mark, Ten (SuperM) for almost any bg card. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
thank you in advance. I expect a reroll is their unfortunate destiny, but let me try first.

as you can see the original title keeps changing, but here and there a fan of SuperM emerges so if you want these, you can have them :).
TXT I hope to trade! I mean they are quite popular on here, so go get them!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have a TXT Soobin if you are interested in trading for your Fromis_9 Jisun?
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Infinite Sungjong for TXT Soobin????
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
What about Jeonghan?
Ok Jeonghan is my Svt bias HOWEVER for Soobin I'd make an acception. Make the post whenever you're ready
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread