Movie Markiplier did interactive movie which lets you choose what happens (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So basically like those books where you have to choose will u go to page x or page y, and you get to be the main character



To no surprise, I didn't get good ending, but at least we didn't die either so that's positive. And there is apparently 31 different endings so I will probably play again soon :D
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I always like going for the bad endings first, lol. I'll have fun with this.
I somehow end up getting bad endings even when not trying, actually died on my second try in weird way that was reference to Junji Ito :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: quinby

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't get it am I supposed to click some buttons to choose what I do??? 🙄
In the end of video there is two other videos that you can choose between ^^ And after that video there is also two other videos to choose from and so on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread