COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Mark's Yo Dream in 2019.... Don't touch me, I'm not crying! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm FINE ALRIGHT! I'm totally not crying, it's you who is! LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY LOOK! LOOK HOW NATURAL IT LOOKS! I CAN'T!

This Dream has been an era... I feel like next year we will probably get a totally new lineup of Dream... And even though I ALREADY love all those new members... This first ream lineup has been perfect... Amazingly perfect... It makes me just soft thinking about it. I'm sure the next dream will be just as amazing and I can't wait for them... I hope they make the 1st Dream lineup into an unit... They don't have to have a comeback often since the members will be all over other units, but maybe like once a year... I would love that.

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They are so sweet :bigcatlove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread