- Joined
- 16 July 2020
- Messages
- 88
- Reactions Received
- 225
- Location
- soobin's bread
- Website
- niik.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I'll marry Straykids Han and hoe to Exo Chanyeol!!
Can I marry this dude? (Mingyu from Svt)
![]()
NCT Yuta
All done!g-idle's miyeon, please marry me
So sorry, but the rule is one hoe for one idol,, it's too late to change the rule at this point :<Can I be Sana's other hoe? ;)
Thank you!All done!
So sorry, but the rule is one hoe for one idol,, it's too late to change the rule at this point :<
Lol thank you!All done!
So sorry, but the rule is one hoe for one idol,, it's too late to change the rule at this point :<
can I marry the man in my pfp ( rm bts ) and be chaea from redsquare’s hoe
Doneok, I just like this kind of things haha, so i just wanna marry christian yu(DPR)![]()
Hyuna already has a hoe so that's not allowed unfortunately, would you like to pick another one?Hi, idk if this is still going on, but I want to marry Got7’s Yugyeom
And I’ll beSeungri’sHyuna’s hoe
kotaki nozomu's hoe
Done!I'd like to change to marry Irene (red velvet) and change to be Rosé's (blackpink) hoe pls. [I forgot this even exists n couldnt even find out/rmbr who im married to, at first look at this thread today, sorry wifey for forgetting n divorcing you all at one shot but i still love you enuf to be your hoe, im so embarrassed now)
Oops, sorry, I think I’m blind...Hyuna already has a hoe so that's not allowed unfortunately, would you like to pick another one?