- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
NO NO NO I OBJECT@Hoseok she agrees quick find a priest
NO NO NO I OBJECT@Hoseok she agrees quick find a priest
or i can get a smaller oneare you fucking serious rn![]()
its taste to leave youITS NOT TASTE SHES CHEATING ON ME
im excited to spend the rest of my death with @Hoseok
YOU SHOULD BE IM COMING FOR YOU TOMORROWim excited to spend the rest of my death with @Hoseok
hello @Hoseok you ready??YOU SHOULD BE IM COMING FOR YOU TOMORROW
I can't do this anymoreOmg you’re cheating again?I thought you were done with this. At least this means you’re over @ParkJimin but my sis shouldn’t have to keep going through this pain.
sssshhhh dont let @Hoseok know about @ParkJimin he already discovered him hiding in the closet nakedOmg you’re cheating again?I thought you were done with this. At least this means you’re over @ParkJimin but my sis shouldn’t have to keep going through this pain.
go to hellsssshhhh dont let @Hoseok know about @ParkJimin he already discovered him hiding in the closet naked
So cheating on the person you’re cheating with?sssshhhh dont let @Hoseok know about @ParkJimin he already discovered him hiding in the closet naked
alright, but with @Hoseok by my side of coursego to hell
So cheating on the person you’re cheating with?Stop this.
![]()
You don’t stan clc. I owe you nothing.shush