Marry Rich or Find True Love? (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
honestly i would rather marry rich quick then spend years finding REAL love. i would most likely fall in love with the man some day
In this general you can hardly find someone who's loyal or loving so
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
honestly i would rather marry rich quick then spend years finding REAL love. i would most likely fall in love with the man some day
In this general you can hardly find someone who's loyal or loving so
I could say the same, however I prefer finding real love.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,098
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Depends, how old are they, how healthy and the average life span of their family. I can find love after I inherit.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
interesting parable about true love

There was this girl who dreamed of finding the one - Mr Perfect if you will and set forth beaming with hope. She crossed a bridge and an old man fishing asked what she was doing and she replied that she was going forth to the world to find Mr Perfect.

A few years later this girl comes back across the bridge with sadness and dejection in her eyes and the old man fishing remembers her and asks hey did you find Mr Perfect and she replied yes I found him. The old man asks "and?" the girl replies "I found him but he was looking for Miss Perfect"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread