GFX Maruberry's bored signature charity shop *Extra bored edition* *Only open when I'm bored* (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'll patiently wait :sanapray: you can click on the banner in my sig to get o their futuristic mv :pepelook:
You're gonna have to be very patient.... After working at it and nearly completing my laptop turned off and I lost it all (Stupid ass of mine not saving)
I'll remake it later tonight, but it'll take just a BIIIIT longer time
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You're gonna have to be very patient.... After working at it and nearly completing my laptop turned off and I lost it all (Stupid ass of mine not saving)
I'll remake it later tonight, but it'll take just a BIIIIT longer time
oh no that sucks, i hated when that happen to me when I was still into doing stuff like this :jisoosmh:
I don't mind waiting, time is not running away for me so :sanapray: Just remember to save often this time :shamesica:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh no that sucks, i hated when that happen to me when I was still into doing stuff like this :jisoosmh:
I don't mind waiting, time is not running away for me so :sanapray: Just remember to save often this time :shamesica:
Sorry this took literally forever but here you go!
I ended up not using pics from their recent release bcs getting good pics to use from there was a NIGHTMARE


Ace future 4 Reo 2.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh no that sucks, i hated when that happen to me when I was still into doing stuff like this :jisoosmh:
I don't mind waiting, time is not running away for me so :sanapray: Just remember to save often this time :shamesica:
WAIT! Have another version! JUST in case

ACE future 4 Reo 3.png

ACE future 4 Reo 4.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Sorry this took literally forever but here you go!
I ended up not using pics from their recent release bcs getting good pics to use from there was a NIGHTMARE


Ace future 4 Reo 2.png
WAIT! Have another version! JUST in case

ACE future 4 Reo 3.png

ACE future 4 Reo 4.png
i wish there were better shots in the new mv that you couldve taken cuz with all the cgi they used and the styling it couldve fit even better.
I really like what you did tho :junweary:
it's like they are coming out from another dimension or sth like that :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i wish there were better shots in the new mv that you couldve taken cuz with all the cgi they used and the styling it couldve fit even better.
I really like what you did tho :junweary:
it's like they are coming out from another dimension or sth like that :sanapray:
That's exactly what I was trying for!

And yeee... I really went through the teasers and MV frame by frame...
There wasn't really any good group pics and the solo shots I could get of each of them didn't fit together....

:lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Sorry this took literally forever but here you go!
I ended up not using pics from their recent release bcs getting good pics to use from there was a NIGHTMARE


Ace future 4 Reo 2.png
Making graphics is indeed a bitch job to do if you cant find good images to work with, i know the struggle all too well :lisalaugh: :wimwim: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Making graphics is indeed a bitch job to do if you cant find good images to work with, i know the struggle all too well :lisalaugh: :wimwim: :jisoosmh:
It is even worse if you know the pics exist but for the life of you neither google NOR twitter is giving them to you!
The worst parts are colours and finding pics. Adjusting the colours is just so fidgety and it takes time and often the changes are so small that you really can't tell which one is better....
And pics... oh god the pics.... It's fine with idols you stan, but with idols you don't stan, it's HONESTLY easier to just find a good pic and make a concept out of that, than to find a pic to fit a concept....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread