- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm bored so request a signature!
Gimme an idol and the vibe/concept you want for it!
You can be a bit more picky if you want as well, but those 2 things are a must.
And just for refrence, here are some of the different styles I've made before. If you want a specific one of these styles, just tell me! If you don't I'll just pick one I think will fit the vibe/idol you want the best.
PS: some of these were made for other ppl, so don't just go using these aight!
PPS: My current sig is by me as well (duh)
<--- SHE WASN'T IN THE FIELD IN THE OG PIC
Gimme an idol and the vibe/concept you want for it!
You can be a bit more picky if you want as well, but those 2 things are a must.
And just for refrence, here are some of the different styles I've made before. If you want a specific one of these styles, just tell me! If you don't I'll just pick one I think will fit the vibe/idol you want the best.
PS: some of these were made for other ppl, so don't just go using these aight!
PPS: My current sig is by me as well (duh)