18+ maruif. I hate you. With a burning passion, mother. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@maruif.
You have cursed me.

Stop it.
I mean it.
You make unholy things happen.
Because your inner hoe has made my inner hoe love this man....


Stop it...
I shall stay loyal to Chanyeol...


Stop-


If you don't-


Don't make me call-


I will tattle on you-


Oop-


THAT'S IT!!!!!!

-runs to @maruif-
Mom!!!.......

Can I keep him?
:pandaamazed:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan the queen maru
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,145
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,515
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Inner hoe what O.o
And yeah he is alright.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You ALREADY have Yoongi! Keep your grubby mitts away from my babe!
You told me I couldn't keep Yoongi because me might pee on the floor. :T
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You told me I couldn't keep Yoongi because me might pee on the floor. :T
Alright that's it, I'm confiscating Yoongi from you as well and you WILL NOT get him back until stop slandering him in such a way!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Alright that's it, I'm confiscating Yoongi from you as well and you WILL NOT get him back until stop slandering him in such a way!
YOU TOLD ME HE MIGHT PEE ON THE FLOOR! I NEVER SAHDKSHFKJDSHFDKJS-
I WANT MY YOONGIIIII
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
YOU TOLD ME HE MIGHT PEE ON THE FLOOR! I NEVER SAHDKSHFKJDSHFDKJS-
I WANT MY YOONGIIIII
You KNOW I did NOT say ANYTHING like that about my precious Suga-bear! ARE YOU SAYING THAT I, WOULD EVER SAY SOMETHING UNDIGNIFIED ABOUT YOONGI!

Not only are you slandering Yoongi here, but also ME YOUR MOTHER!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You KNOW I did NOT say ANYTHING like that about my precious Suga-bear! ARE YOU SAYING THAT I, WOULD EVER SAY SOMETHING UNDIGNIFIED ABOUT YOONGI!

Not only are you slandering Yoongi here, but also ME YOUR MOTHER!
-grabs @potato and cries-
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I hope you learn from this and never lie to me like this again!
Why can't I joke without being hated!? I just wanted a laughhhh... -sobbing-
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why can't I joke without being hated!? I just wanted a laughhhh... -sobbing-
Oh dear baby daughter haven't you learnt yet?
I don't have a sense of humour! It's as simple as that!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why can't I joke without being hated!? I just wanted a laughhhh... -sobbing-
Also sorry if I upset you, I'm not actually upset y'know. I was just... I dunno, nevermind...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Also sorry if I upset you, I'm not actually upset y'know. I was just... I dunno, nevermind...
Can I have my baby back?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread