- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Look into his beautiful eyes and say that.My disappointment in him is immeasurable and my love for him has been shaken.
...I expected MORE of him.... I thought MORE of him...Look into his beautiful eyes and say that.
![]()
He loves you.
STRIP HIM WITH YOUR EYES....I expected MORE of him.... I thought MORE of him...
THAT WON'T HELP BCS KAI >>>>>>>>>STRIP HIM WITH YOUR EYES.
Yeah, you're right. That would be cheating.THAT WON'T HELP BCS KAI >>>>>>>>>
Yeah it'll most likely end up being the 2nd one sksksYeah, you're right. That would be cheating.
Maybe Taemin will release something better in the future so you'll just forget about this incident.
Just replay his shots in 'Love Shot'. Can't go wrong with some cleavage. I'm ded. xDYeah it'll most likely end up being the 2nd one sksks
but if Kai ever does me dirty like this I...
I don't even know what I will do.
My love for Kai goes deeper than some cleavage.Just replay his shots in 'Love Shot'. Can't go wrong with some cleavage. I'm ded. xD
Oh I understand, I feel the same way about Jungwoo. I love him like he's my son.My love for Kai goes deeper than some cleavage.
It's about the details, but I ain't boutta rant about this again....
But his body is nowhere NEAR the top reason for my love for him!
I... I think our feelings are kinda different.... In my eyes Kai is like art! every DETAIL about him is special and to be admired and cherished. LIke... I will gladly thirst over him as well... But that is like only the first layer of my love...Oh I understand, I feel the same way about Jungwoo. I love him like he's my son.
![]()
ALSO, wanna stream and watch some MVs and live performances together?Oh I understand, I feel the same way about Jungwoo. I love him like he's my son.
![]()
Okay, yeah. Just invite me to ya'lls wedding because I like cake.I... I think our feelings are kinda different.... In my eyes Kai is like art! every DETAIL about him is special and to be admired and cherished. LIke... I will gladly thirst over him as well... But that is like only the first layer of my love...
Will another time do? uwuALSO, wanna stream and watch some MVs and live performances together?
ENTIRELY depends on the time, but ofc!Will another time do? uwu