- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
def sounds like him to me tooIs that a Jackson song they're using in the background? It sounds like him... @I GOT7
Yep, I don't know the song though...def sounds like him to me too![]()
maybe he did part of the soundtrack i wouldn't be surprisedYep, I don't know the song though...
It'd be cool if they got a bunch or Asian and Asian-American artists to do the soundtrack!maybe he did part of the soundtrack i wouldn't be surprised
that would be great, i know t hey did it for black panther so we can hopeIt'd be cool if they got a bunch or Asian and Asian-American artists to do the soundtrack!
Honestly, I can't wait until we can all go to the cinema again!Movie looks good!
They’re open where I’m at. I’m actually going on Thursday and I’m excited!Honestly, I can't wait until we can all go to the cinema again!
They’re open where I’m at. I’m actually going on Thursday and I’m excited!