Sensitive Massive explosion in Beirut, Lebanon (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw some videos on news, seems rly serious. I hope it's just accident and not terrorist attack or sth :pepeslippy:
It sounds like from reports that a storehouse with fireworks caught fire which of course spread the fire to other storehouses, one of which unfortunately housed confiscated sodium nitrate.

Warning the pictures at the top of this article are graphic:
Massive Beirut blast kills more than 70, injures thousands

If it's a terrorist attack then its a very well organized one. An Israeli official has come out and said that Israel was not involved. I've read some articles where they mention that a decision on a case about the death of an Lebanese official is supposed to be decided this week so there's some speculation it might involve that if it is one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The pictures and video are horrifying. They are so hard to watch because I know this is going to be so devastating for the people there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread