Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,429 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,795 Gender Male 13 August 2025 #1 Reactions: Drug
Drug Joined 2 August 2025 Messages 1,082 Reactions Received 1,470 Location Somewhere with JYP Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,517 Fandom Once Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 13 August 2025 #2 I just discovered them yesterday! I'm not familiar with them but they gave off Omnyo-za vibes which I like. Reactions: Pirioca
I just discovered them yesterday! I'm not familiar with them but they gave off Omnyo-za vibes which I like.
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,429 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,795 Gender Male 14 August 2025 #3 Drug said: I just discovered them yesterday! I'm not familiar with them but they gave off Omnyo-za vibes which I like. Click to expand... Listening to their discography will take a while. They founded in 2007 and released over 30 albums so far. 摩天楼オペラOfficial YouTube Channel 摩天楼オペラ Official YouTube Channel https://www.matenrou-opera.net www.youtube.com Reactions: Drug
Drug said: I just discovered them yesterday! I'm not familiar with them but they gave off Omnyo-za vibes which I like. Click to expand... Listening to their discography will take a while. They founded in 2007 and released over 30 albums so far. 摩天楼オペラOfficial YouTube Channel 摩天楼オペラ Official YouTube Channel https://www.matenrou-opera.net www.youtube.com