- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Previous Month: April
This is a real-time updating sheet.
If you want to jump to the May slot fast go to sheet 1 and click the link for May.
Otherwise here is:
May Top 100
Summary:
The month of May wasn't a bad month but I also
struggled to keep up with releases simply because I got really sucked into Western music this month.
One of my favorite bands dropped more music
and Jenna Raine popped up on my radar again as well.
So yeah-BUT I can say I really enjoyed Babymonster's pre-release.
It's really pretty and gives me hope for the vocals within YG for once.
That was probably my favorite release despite Bite Me being the highest.
I just really like Enhyphen.
Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun@Vikki @nymphology
What were your favorite releases from this month?
Do you agree with my rankings?
This is a real-time updating sheet.
If you want to jump to the May slot fast go to sheet 1 and click the link for May.
Otherwise here is:
May Top 100
Summary:
The month of May wasn't a bad month but I also
struggled to keep up with releases simply because I got really sucked into Western music this month.
One of my favorite bands dropped more music
and Jenna Raine popped up on my radar again as well.
So yeah-BUT I can say I really enjoyed Babymonster's pre-release.
It's really pretty and gives me hope for the vocals within YG for once.
That was probably my favorite release despite Bite Me being the highest.
I just really like Enhyphen.
Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun@Vikki @nymphology
What were your favorite releases from this month?
Do you agree with my rankings?
Last edited: