News Mayor of Seoul found dead (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
he also just got sued for sexually assaulting his secretary the previous night ://

I hope that his family's safe and coping well and that his secretary doesn't get any hate for his death
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
May he R.I.P. Always a tragedy when someone passes unexpectedly.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Good riddance to a coward who couldn't own up to his actions
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
he also just got sued for sexually assaulting his secretary the previous night ://

I hope that his family's safe and coping well and that his secretary doesn't get any hate for his death
I see while I don't think death Is a suitable punishment for his crimes, though I get it, cases such as this equals to career suicide/dead end, I hope this brings peace to the secretary who sued him.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've seen people suspect it was a suicide because of the accusations by his secretary. I feel sorry for his family and the secretary I suspect this is going to be/cause difficulties for both
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just unfortunate, who knows if accusations were true or not. But he wont face justice now nor can prove his innocence. I feel bad for daughter and other family members. Awful way to leave them..
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I've seen people suspect it was a suicide because of the accusations by his secretary. I feel sorry for his family and the secretary I suspect this is going to be/cause difficulties for both
Not just that but where his body was found is a famous place for committing suicide.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I see while I don't think death Is a suitable punishment for his crimes, though I get it, cases such as this equals to career suicide/dead end, I hope this brings peace to the secretary who sued him.
He's done a lot for the country, winning the first sexual harassment case and was instrumental to the Candlelight Revolution
I really don't know how to feel about this, but I suppose I'm not that surprised
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
all I hope for his that his family is dealing with this all in a healthy way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread