News MBC apologises for staff pulling Chuus hair (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Stuff like this is only ok between friends in certain situations so him, as a stranger, should have never tugged her hair like that.

The apology is BS too since there's a video that shows he immediately pulled her hair and didn't try to get her attention in another way. This and the situation with the girl from Busters is concerning because this is what people are doing to idols when cameras and people are around, what do they get away with when nobody is watching?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is just... it‘s so unprofessional
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pulling someone's hair wouldn't even come in my mind. I wouldn't even do that to my sister or friend. If it was joke between two really close friends I would get it, but staff member pulling idols hair.. just why would you think doing that.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
‘MBC says they will train their staff properly’

I mean, I learnt from my mum when I was about four not to pull people’s hair :worry:
The whole thing is just absurd. I can't rly think any adult who would pull someone's hair.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The whole thing is just absurd. I can't rly think any adult who would pull someone's hair.
Exactly, I mean how impatient do you have to be to pull somebody’s hair to get an interview? It wasn’t as if Chuu could say anything about it either otherwise she’d have been criticised.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread