MV MCND 'ICE AGE' M/V (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The more I listen to it the more I like it :jisoosmh:
The verses, vocals + rap is just really good but the chorus is still just me asking why they went for that.
It's a good debut song but definitely could've been better if it weren't for the come into ice age/making ice hail or whatever they are saying there :sadcat:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like it actually, I generally like chaotic songs and this is it definitely. They also have a pretty good b-side.

I also like that there are only 5 of them and 3 are pretty good rappers, the other two are ok vocalists for now, not sure how good they are but I'm excited for their future.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really like it actually, I generally like chaotic songs and this is it definitely. They also have a pretty good b-side.

I also like that there are only 5 of them and 3 are pretty good rappers, the other two are ok vocalists for now, not sure how good they are but I'm excited for their future.
its been growing immensly on me the more i listen to it, i even find the chorus part with come into ice age acceptable by now. the verses are just way too good to throw this song away cuz of the chorus
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really like it actually, I generally like chaotic songs and this is it definitely. They also have a pretty good b-side.

I also like that there are only 5 of them and 3 are pretty good rappers, the other two are ok vocalists for now, not sure how good they are but I'm excited for their future.
Here are 2 covers the vocal line did, not much of a fan of the 2002 cover due to the awful effect on their voices, but I'm so tired cover is amazing

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it’s pretty ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread