MCU Tag List (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So a week or so ago I decided that I wanted to start an MCU thread here on KpopSource. I just started it as a place to post updates and rumours that I hear about Marvel movie related stuff and to have a place to chat about them.

I have it in the Movies & TV subsection here on the forum but unfortunately, that's not a section people tend to use very often so I figured that I'd start a tag list for anyone who wants to be kept up to date on this type of stuff.

I know I've spoken to a few people about Marvel related stuff on here before so I'll start by tagging them if you want to be added to the tag list or I have tagged you and you DON'T want to be tagged going forward, just comment down below!

@VergereSone @RandAlThor @ddeonghwaaa @Ozymandias​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I um

i thought mcu stood for minecraft universe

add me tho :sj_weary:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's minecraft ultimate lmao, the 100+ player hunger games tournament!
lmao isn't Minecraft tournaments that technoblade does
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
lmao isn't Minecraft tournaments that technoblade does
He says he doesn't want the tournaments to be the focus of his channel, but yeah that IS what he is the most known for lmao! (It doesn't help that he has a tendency to disappear and then only reappear for the tournaments....)
He has been streaming on Dream's SMP recently every now and again, so that's been nice
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not yet :haylul: is this a test before i get added to the list?
No but they announced the casting for Ms Marvel today, you should click the link in my sig and check it out. She isn't a very well known actress so there isn't much info on here but she looks super cute in the photo!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread