Me, a boy group stan, want you to give me your favorite girl group title tracks (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and I will rate them out of 10!

For reference, I tend to really like upbeat songs the most so ballads are less likely to appeal to me

WARNING: My opinions are simply that of a lowly BG stan so please don't kill me if I don't like them that much:maheart:

I'll check this thread periodically and reply when I can
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One that you might not have heard
that is a really solid song, it has a lot of old feeling that i miss. the only thing it misses on the first listen is being super catchy but i'm sure it would be if i listened more than once
7/10
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really enjoy the stuff I've heard from 3YE
This song is one of my favorites
8.5/10 easy

I would say Piri is one of the Dreamcatcher songs I get less excited about hearing even though it's solid, I prefer most of their songs over that one
7/10

Ahh, this is a tiny throwback for me! It's been a hot minute since I heard this song, I prefer the verses over the chorus I would say so the rating is a bit lower than if the chorus was as good as the verses
6.5/10
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
normally i am not interested in screaming in songs but i enjoy the vocal track and the instrumental for this song a lot!! the autotuned voices are utilized quite nicely

8/10
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok got around to this thread again haha

this song is nice i've never heard of this group before, it kind reminds me of like kard music in their debut days which is a good thing

their voices blend very nicely together and they have pretty vocals

7/10
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some of my lesser known faves:



Someone like U is one of my favorite girl group songs and has been since I heard it, so it's an easy 9.5/10

Love Options I'll give a 6/10 because I liked it but I don't think I would put it in a playlist. I don't think anything of it really stood out too much.

Cupid has a older kpop catchiness that I miss and I am quite fond of Oh My Girl so I'll give it a 7/10
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Someone like U is one of my favorite girl group songs and has been since I heard it, so it's an easy 9.5/10
Praise the sun, we need more Dal Shabet enthusiasts in this place :sanapray::sj_weary:

Also Serri is visual af but so forgotten, i cri :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Praise the sun, we need more Dal Shabet enthusiasts in this place :sanapray::sj_weary:

Also Serri is visual af but so forgotten, i cri :yolk:
their dance practice with the jeans tho, even tho i'm straight i-
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread