- Joined
- 14 April 2020
- Messages
- 1,013
- Reactions Received
- 1,693
- Location
- Ga Atlanta
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Ok, so all in one night I was catch on my computer and the cake I snuck. So she was like ya'll doing the same old stupidness. So I was trying to spend all my money so she could not take it, but every time I try to buy something I like I could not get it because she said you are not buying this stupidness (map of soul 7) so today she was like idc about ur attitude cause ur are limited ur 13.5 u may not understand now but when u have to provide for urself. So I was like this except I did not let her see
BECAUSE EVERYTHING I LIKE SHE SAY IT STUPIDNESS LIKE THERE SOMETHING BETTER SHE HAS TO OFFER. LIKE BECAUSE ME MADAM NAME ONE TIME WHEN U HAVE WASTED UR MONEY ON SOMETHING I LIKE BEFORE 7
Things I like-
1. My bts jacket (my grandma bought me that)
2. My art supply (my grandma bought me that)
3. My Mha book (i bought)
4. My Mochi (i bought)
5. My kpop (i try to buy it but ohhhhhh u won't let me spend my money on what I want u always say it my money but u always telling me what I can not buy with my money)
6. Tokyo shirt (Ok she bought but other than that no she got nothing else)
So continuing on the provide for urself she said I'll make u get a job and pay rent and get ur own clothes and I was like
U salty arent u but in my head. At that time I was supposed to be riping up some box of course to get in her nerves I rip the box slowly even tho I knew I had class. I was pissed so I just was like fuck it. SO when she saw the time she was like u have 5min to take that trash out of my house or I will beat ur ass. I mean it was her trash and I did not make the mess. So the only thing she can possibly take from me is my bts jacket and if she takes that we done. She said if u take something of mine I will take ur money she took my money and my mochi and my book and my art supply so she lied and I'm pretty sure that the money I had was off for her to buy that stuff but no she was mad so she took more than what she said so if she expects me to get something for her she better go get herself I have 4.5 years in this house 2025. She wants me out so bad she can send me to my father all she has to do is find him then she won't have to take care of me. She always says I wish that I could send u somewhere well u can. U just lazy so yeah there.
So I'm just here like
I'm pretty sure I can provide for myself madma so on Feb 14, 2025, 12:00 I will have my bag pack and ready to leave. Let hope for the best.
BECAUSE EVERYTHING I LIKE SHE SAY IT STUPIDNESS LIKE THERE SOMETHING BETTER SHE HAS TO OFFER. LIKE BECAUSE ME MADAM NAME ONE TIME WHEN U HAVE WASTED UR MONEY ON SOMETHING I LIKE BEFORE 7
Things I like-
1. My bts jacket (my grandma bought me that)
2. My art supply (my grandma bought me that)
3. My Mha book (i bought)
4. My Mochi (i bought)
5. My kpop (i try to buy it but ohhhhhh u won't let me spend my money on what I want u always say it my money but u always telling me what I can not buy with my money)
6. Tokyo shirt (Ok she bought but other than that no she got nothing else)
So continuing on the provide for urself she said I'll make u get a job and pay rent and get ur own clothes and I was like
U salty arent u but in my head. At that time I was supposed to be riping up some box of course to get in her nerves I rip the box slowly even tho I knew I had class. I was pissed so I just was like fuck it. SO when she saw the time she was like u have 5min to take that trash out of my house or I will beat ur ass. I mean it was her trash and I did not make the mess. So the only thing she can possibly take from me is my bts jacket and if she takes that we done. She said if u take something of mine I will take ur money she took my money and my mochi and my book and my art supply so she lied and I'm pretty sure that the money I had was off for her to buy that stuff but no she was mad so she took more than what she said so if she expects me to get something for her she better go get herself I have 4.5 years in this house 2025. She wants me out so bad she can send me to my father all she has to do is find him then she won't have to take care of me. She always says I wish that I could send u somewhere well u can. U just lazy so yeah there.
So I'm just here like
I'm pretty sure I can provide for myself madma so on Feb 14, 2025, 12:00 I will have my bag pack and ready to leave. Let hope for the best.