Me and who? (1 Viewer)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck

Sorry about the large gif lol

Whenever I see this I feel so single like me and who? Whos' the Jungmo to my Hyeongjun????????? Who's the Hyeongjun to my Jungmo?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Like why am I always the only one to feel ingle damn!!!!!!!!!!1 This gif makes me feel so loved but so dissaointed and lonely liek how?!?!?!

ANyways discuss, or not @bunnyviolet @sunflower @Jungwonie @Kramsuss
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Gurll I don't know what to sayy :jisoosmh: lol
Sorry I had to make a thread this whole gif's been on my mind day and night I can not erase it from my memory how hard I try ;-;
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Sorry I had to make a thread this whole gif's been on my mind day and night I can not erase it from my memory how hard I try ;-;
Samee, I keep thinking about it especially when Jungmo smiled to Hyeongjun aaaaaa dfgjhkjhfdjsd

there's a part of me that wants to flirt lmao
flirt pepe.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Samee, I keep thinking about it especially when Jungmo smiled to Hyeongjun aaaaaa dfgjhkjhfdjsd

there's a part of me that wants to flirt lmao
flirt pepe.gif
Damnnnnnnnnnn you got balls!!!!! I'd probably just breakdown and cry lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
GURL I MEANT YOU
bonk pepe.gif

JUST LIKE HOW WE DID IN THE SHIPPING THREAD LMAO :haylul:
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ARE YOU THE JUNGMO TO MY HYEONGJUN :DDDDDDD
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel this on a spiritual level :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread