Me likey KSy <3 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Ur so sweet :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
I'm so glad you're here
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The good about ks is that even if you flop, somebody will leave a reaction - and not necessarily a bot like @LuhansGreenHair
that is tru
I haven't seen LGH in a while tho
Summer break might bring him back
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
everyone stole the compliments i wanted to give you. but i liked the ones i agreed with hehe.

its funny i was actually going to make this exact same thread, i like this place too i might still make it actually lol

anyway, i actually liked your threads way back from akp but as you know i was hesitant to approach you, but I think you are creative and i can tell, I really hope to find out the sides to you I dont like cause there is too much I adore -.-
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
everyone stole the compliments i wanted to give you. but i liked the ones i agreed with hehe.

its funny i was actually going to make this exact same thread, i like this place too i might still make it actually lol

anyway, i actually liked your threads way back from akp but as you know i was hesitant to approach you, but I think you are creative and i can tell, I really hope to find out the sides to you I dont like cause there is too much I adore -.-
thank youu :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread