:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 November 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, SeulPika and Drew_B
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 5 November 2020 #2 ohmygay said: Click to expand... Lol you turn into a cat with 4 faces? Reactions: yeji
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 5 November 2020 #3 I feel the same way. Reactions: yeji
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 5 November 2020 #4 I didn't even know it went down until I looked on discord Reactions: yeji and Wicked
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 5 November 2020 #5 kps was down? Reactions: yeji
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 5 November 2020 #6 gayzone said: kps was down? Click to expand... What do you do when something or someone has fallen down We lift them up Reactions: yeji
gayzone said: kps was down? Click to expand... What do you do when something or someone has fallen down We lift them up
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 5 November 2020 #7 I guess I slept through it Reactions: yeji
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 6 November 2020 #8 I guess I was sleeping. Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 November 2020 #9 same girl