- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Way back a few weeks before winter break this girl from school dmed me on Instagram with a “hey, wanna do an art collab” and because I’m a nice person I said yes. She refused to do fanart >:( and asked to do surrealism instead. Fine :( I drafted out the whole drawing to her liking WHICH TOOK FOREVER and asked what medium she wanted to use. After saying no to basically everything we settled on color pencil, which I hate.
I provided the paper (expensive paper!!!!) and finished the whole thing in two days in time for winter break, so the girl could have the whole three weeks to do it >:(
This BITCH doesn’t contact me for weeks. I assume she’s just busy with homework and life and leave her alone. After about 2 months of this I ask what the hell she’s doing. “Omg omg omg so sorry I haven’t even started I’ll finish this weekend I promise!” (Stream it!!!! https://m.soundcloud.com/bangtan/firstjiminpresent)
Ugh, whatever. Fine. I wait like another month. Summer break’s in like two weeks and I’m never gonna see her again. No news. I message her and say “look, I don’t think you’ll ever finish. Just give the drawing back to me.” I’m poor and good color pencils are expensive!!!! I ain’t wasting my stuff!!!!
She tells me that she’s finished it. Hooray. I ask when she’ll bring it to school to show me and she says tomorrow. Great.
She doesn’t bring it the next day, or the next or the next or the next. Summer break’s here and she hasn’t given it back.
My sister messages her. She breaks and says that her parents threw it away months ago
FUCKING
I provided the paper (expensive paper!!!!) and finished the whole thing in two days in time for winter break, so the girl could have the whole three weeks to do it >:(
This BITCH doesn’t contact me for weeks. I assume she’s just busy with homework and life and leave her alone. After about 2 months of this I ask what the hell she’s doing. “Omg omg omg so sorry I haven’t even started I’ll finish this weekend I promise!” (Stream it!!!! https://m.soundcloud.com/bangtan/firstjiminpresent)
Ugh, whatever. Fine. I wait like another month. Summer break’s in like two weeks and I’m never gonna see her again. No news. I message her and say “look, I don’t think you’ll ever finish. Just give the drawing back to me.” I’m poor and good color pencils are expensive!!!! I ain’t wasting my stuff!!!!
She tells me that she’s finished it. Hooray. I ask when she’ll bring it to school to show me and she says tomorrow. Great.
She doesn’t bring it the next day, or the next or the next or the next. Summer break’s here and she hasn’t given it back.
My sister messages her. She breaks and says that her parents threw it away months ago