Meet, Bubba (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom and I are currently visiting family and our airbnb has a little koi pond, we heard that they had one koi that was pretty big but… He is MASSIVE, ngl for the first day he scared the heck out of me because of his size. I wanna say he’s a little over a foot long. He’s extremely friendly though and will actually eat food out of your hand and now I love him so much. :maheart:He needs a bigger pond probably but I don’t think the owner plans on extending it or anything.
:gyuripout:

D8D0D45D-1FB9-409A-B7F9-927BB43EF053.jpeg
A1F92B9B-499A-463A-9FE5-EF5D5E9FE5EF.jpeg
865CBED4-365A-4557-B55B-E1132829964B.jpeg

​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have a koi pond and a big fish just like that! He's so pretty :pandaamazed:

Honestly though, he needs a much bigger pond, it's a bit cruel :/
Ooh really? How old is yours?
He’s very pretty indeed, I honestly wish we could take him home with us and give him his own pond paradise :pepecry1: He’s super sweet:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread