Meet my snowman ⛄️ !!!! (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
His name is Carrobella. Short for Carrot Bell Pepper the 3rd. Named after his carrot nose and bell pepper hat.

He will be guarding the stray cats.

:maheart: :maheart::maheart:

If you guys have guardian snow people, please share.

20251214-121502.jpeg
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish I could make one like yours. All I could manage when I was younger was a big pile of snow. lol I did, however, love to make snow angels, so that's something!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Nina

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh, btw you missed a golden opportunity to spell it Carat! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I wish I could make one like yours. All I could manage when I was younger was a big pile of snow. lol I did, however, love to make snow angels, so that's something!
It's tiny. 3 snow balls. Couldnt make a bigger one because I mess them up too XD plus my hands were freezing.

oh, btw you missed a golden opportunity to spell it Carat! lol
ahhhh damn, true :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
happy days

he seems super friendly
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread