Audio Melanie Martinez 'Copy Cat' Audio (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Melanieee :sj_weary: this song is totally her style
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
She's my style. I went to her concert and she looks even better in person.
I mean she was literally GLOWING.
I really like her too
and damn, really? :sj_weary: what are your favorite songs from her discography?
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I really like her too
and damn, really? :sj_weary: what are your favorite songs from her discography?
From her latest album:
Strawberry Shortcake
Detention
Wheels On The Bus
Recess

From her Crybaby album:
Training Wheels
Crybaby
Play Date
Milk and Cookies

Wbu?
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
From her latest album:
Strawberry Shortcake
Detention
Wheels On The Bus
Recess

From her Crybaby album:
Training Wheels
Crybaby
Play Date
Milk and Cookies

Wbu?
From Cry baby I like Sippy cup, Pitty party, Tag you're it and Pacify her, but I like the entire album a bit more than K-12
From K-12 I like Drama club, Show&Tell, Detention and Highschool sweethearts the most
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
From Cry baby I like Sippy cup, Pitty party, Tag you're it and Pacify her, but I like the entire album a bit more than K-12
From K-12 I like Drama club, Show&Tell, Detention and Highschool sweethearts the most
Jumping from Crybaby to K-12 I was like what dis? But then her songs grew on me and it helped to watch her film too. I still can't believe she directed it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Jumping from Crybaby to K-12 I was like what dis? But then her songs grew on me and it helped to watch her film too. I still can't believe she directed it.
Yeah, the songs grew on me too, but overall Crybaby is still my favorite :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
A lot of people keep comparing her to Billie and I just-
:kijoongstare::sanathink:
omg no no no
Melanie was there for years... and their styles are different too
yes, they are a bit more freaky, but that's it :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread