Men don't want natural women? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Limiting yourself or changing yourself for someone else is a bad idea generally because its really not that easy to figure out what someone really wants, especially in something like relationships that arent exactly as formulaic as people pretend. Thats also why I always think ideal types are ridiculous because if someone is exactly like your ideal type are you really honestly going to fall in love with them just because of that? I think trying to change yourself to become a better person is great but changing yourself because someone says they like that kind of person isnt really worth it.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
She's completely right though. Most men these days claim that they want girls who are natural yet go after the exact opposite or when a girl is natural they criticize her for it. I genuinely think men don't know the difference between a girl with make-up and a girl without any. They have posts under Kylie Jenners Instagram where she's wearing light make-up telling her how beautiful she is for not wearing make up and how other women should do the same. They don't really want what they keep asking for.

I was lucky enough to find someone who actually did care for natural beauty, I can't stand make-up and he can't either so we good.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She's completely right though. Most men these days claim that they want girls who are natural yet go after the exact opposite or when a girl is natural they criticize her for it. I genuinely think men don't know the difference between a girl with make-up and a girl without any. They have posts under Kylie Jenners Instagram where she's wearing light make-up telling her how beautiful she is for not wearing make up and how other women should do the same. They don't really want what they keep asking for.

I was lucky enough to find someone who actually did care for natural beauty, I can't stand make-up and he can't either so we good.
I know what you mean, I'm not a big fan of makeup myself and it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. When it comes to men, it doesn't matter what you do, if you really don't appeal to them, there's no makeup or surgeon in this world who can fix that for you.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Limiting yourself or changing yourself for someone else is a bad idea generally because its really not that easy to figure out what someone really wants, especially in something like relationships that arent exactly as formulaic as people pretend. Thats also why I always think ideal types are ridiculous because if someone is exactly like your ideal type are you really honestly going to fall in love with them just because of that? I think trying to change yourself to become a better person is great but changing yourself because someone says they like that kind of person isnt really worth it.
I think so as well, that decision should be made by ourselves for ourselves.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean I don't think I've ever met a man who describes their ideal type as a natural woman except for on TV maybe?

So uh lol
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've always seemed to run into this unfortunately. I hate wearing make up, but despite all my exes knowing this they always insisted I would "look much better if I put on make up."

I even had an ex force me once to put on make up before I went out with him.

I know there are men out there that dont care one way or the other, but those that claim they want a natural girl and then go for the opposite or raves about a girl decked out in make up it just.....
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know there are men out there that dont care one way or the other, but those that claim they want a natural girl and then go for the opposite or raves about a girl decked out in make up it just.....
The audacity...:seokeyes:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I hope what I write doesn't offend anyone, it's just my opinion.

For me, it's the confidence that I find attractive. Not trying to generalize, but a lot of people feel and act more confident in themselves when they are happy with how they look. Sadly, a lot of women feel self-conscious without makeup. Body language and how you carry yourself plays a huge part in attraction. But you should always do what makes you happy! As long as you do that, you'll find people in life that appreciate and respect that.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Never let a man tell you how to look. If they really like you then there's going to like you whether or not you have fake hair, makeup, nice clothes, etc. Physical appearance isn't everything.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She's completely right though. Most men these days claim that they want girls who are natural yet go after the exact opposite or when a girl is natural they criticize her for it. I genuinely think men don't know the difference between a girl with make-up and a girl without any. They have posts under Kylie Jenners Instagram where she's wearing light make-up telling her how beautiful she is for not wearing make up and how other women should do the same. They don't really want what they keep asking for.

I was lucky enough to find someone who actually did care for natural beauty, I can't stand make-up and he can't either so we good.
Newssites do that too, they post "no make up" pics of celebs praising their natural faces and when u look it it's just face full of make up. The no make up look can have as much make up as make up look tbh :pandaannoyed:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never really liked Make-Up and are way to lazy to put some on everyday. It should not even matter if someone wears make-up- There are much more important things in life
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never really liked Make-Up and are way to lazy to put some on everyday. It should not even matter if someone wears make-up- There are much more important things in life
You're an intellectual.
:pepeaww:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and taemkitten
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Newssites do that too, they post "no make up" pics of celebs praising their natural faces and when u look it it's just face full of make up. The no make up look can have as much make up as make up look tbh :pandaannoyed:
This is true. There was even the no- makeup-but- a- lot- of-makeup trend once. With the new techniques and products, one can have layers and layers and still look like nothing.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope what I write doesn't offend anyone, it's just my opinion.

For me, it's the confidence that I find attractive. Not trying to generalize, but a lot of people feel and act more confident in themselves when they are happy with how they look. Sadly, a lot of women feel self-conscious without makeup. Body language and how you carry yourself plays a huge part in attraction. But you should always do what makes you happy! As long as you do that, you'll find people in life that appreciate and respect that.
You're right. I don't have anything against women who like makeup and heck, every girl at some point have found themselves trying to be more beautiful through it but I think the point for whom. Are you doing it for yourself or to please others? that's the most important thing on this issue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread