Sensitive [mental health awareness] Today, I'm proud of myself. (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Today, I sold one of my biggest projects to a lovely couple and the total was over $15,500. It means a lot to me to be able to work with clients to make their dreams come true. I'm really proud to be able to connect with others on this level and to have become an expert in my field because the me 5 years ago would be BAFFLED by how far I've come. I'm also incredibly proud to have been made employee of the month at my job because this kind of positive reinforcement is what DRIVES me. It's what I long for, and it hurts me that my past self was so deprived of feeling "okay" that the simplest of recognition drives me to tears.

I'm a negative person normally but thanks to this forum I think it has been pushing me to be more optimistic as I try and connect with others through positive emotions. A lot of my friendships and relationships have been build around disliking a common job, task, or person, and I think it makes for a lonely time when all you have to focus on is negativity.

Anyway, I just want KPS users to know that if you suffer from depression, self-hatred, suicidal thoughts, or isolation, I believe in you and I want you to know that I stand with you. I care about you and my direct messages are always open if you need someone to talk to. I know a lot of people say that and it becomes repeated so much that it almost starts to drive you crazy, but I want you to read these words I'm writing and FEEL my sincerity.

I'm here, and I care about you.

Here comes the sun.



​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
ehhh I do not bring up my problems.
I am proud of you. Slay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Great post. I'm happy for you!

I'm a little surprised you put the "Sensitive" tag on --- I think yours was a very positive and uplifting post.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread