Appreciation Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought I would take a couple minutes to write a sweet sentence to some of the people on here that I appreciate!

@Lowkey - Merry Christmas to you, Adu, I'm forever grateful to have you as my friend I know you always have my back ! :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

@Lord_Taeyong - My lovely Waffles, Merry Christmas, you're so cute and fun to talk to, I miss you~! :llama_blush::llama_squish:

@blueberries - I really respect you as a person and I think you're now super adorable and sweet as well as respectable <3 :llama_imcute:

@KoaCube - Merry Christmas, Dad, you are the best father I could ever ask for, I mean it :pepesalut::pepecheer:

@Constellation - Such a sweetheart and a great friend, I enjoy our talks so much! You're one of the few that I feel I can be comfortable around llama_twerk


@Lovely_Cornchips - My lovely daughter and long time friend, Merry Christmas, you're still so special to me and I love you even though we don't talk as much anymore :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pepecry1::pepeheart:


And to the rest of you,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Merry christmas and holidays to you,too. Eli <3333 c: kween
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
merry Christmas ~
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I thought I would take a couple minutes to write a sweet sentence to some of the people on here that I appreciate!

@Lowkey - Merry Christmas to you, Adu, I'm forever grateful to have you as my friend I know you always have my back ! :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

@Lord_Taeyong - My lovely Waffles, Merry Christmas, you're so cute and fun to talk to, I miss you~! :llama_blush::llama_squish:

@blueberries - I really respect you as a person and I think you're now super adorable and sweet as well as respectable <3 :llama_imcute:

@KoaCube - Merry Christmas, Dad, you are the best father I could ever ask for, I mean it :pepesalut::pepecheer:

@Constellation - Such a sweetheart and a great friend, I enjoy our talks so much! You're one of the few that I feel I can be comfortable around llama_twerk


@Lovely_Cornchips - My lovely daughter and long time friend, Merry Christmas, you're still so special to me and I love you even though we don't talk as much anymore :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pepecry1::pepeheart:


And to the rest of you,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well!
Love ya momma and I've just left the nest but you're still my momma <3
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I thought I would take a couple minutes to write a sweet sentence to some of the people on here that I appreciate!

@Lowkey - Merry Christmas to you, Adu, I'm forever grateful to have you as my friend I know you always have my back ! :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

@Lord_Taeyong - My lovely Waffles, Merry Christmas, you're so cute and fun to talk to, I miss you~! :llama_blush::llama_squish:

@blueberries - I really respect you as a person and I think you're now super adorable and sweet as well as respectable <3 :llama_imcute:

@KoaCube - Merry Christmas, Dad, you are the best father I could ever ask for, I mean it :pepesalut::pepecheer:

@Constellation - Such a sweetheart and a great friend, I enjoy our talks so much! You're one of the few that I feel I can be comfortable around llama_twerk


@Lovely_Cornchips - My lovely daughter and long time friend, Merry Christmas, you're still so special to me and I love you even though we don't talk as much anymore :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pepecry1::pepeheart:


And to the rest of you,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as well!
OMG IM SO LATEEEE Merry Christmas♥!!!
I'll buy you a new bag as a present a real one :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread