Merry Christmas, Nikotine ♡ (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Merry Christmas, @Nikotine!
I apologize for not getting this thread up earlier. I was aiming for the 18th but I failed :we_kpopsourcing:

I couldn't figure out much about you, all I know is you like Day6, TXT, and Enhypen, so I made you a Day6 layout :shockedcover:





And here is a playlist, a mix of TXT, Enha, and Day6 songs


I hope you enjoy the gifts, sorry it's not much. Happy holidays! ♡ :pandalove:
​
 
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
Merry Christmas, @Nikotine!
I apologize for not getting this thread up earlier. I was aiming for the 18th but I failed :we_kpopsourcing:

I couldn't figure out much about you, all I know is you like Day6, TXT, and Enhypen, so I made you a Day6 layout :shockedcover:





And here is a playlist, a mix of TXT, Enha, and Day6 songs


I hope you enjoy the gifts, sorry it's not much. Happy holidays! ♡ :pandalove:
​
how it's a fail ? it's so beautiful wtf :pepenani::chickill: explain yourself
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread