- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I wish you a merry christmas @Wingfrost
I am your secret santa this year, I hope you'll enjoy what I have prepared
I am your secret santa this year, I hope you'll enjoy what I have prepared
W like Winter Falls
I like Inception
N like Noeasy
G like God's Menu
F like Fireworks
R like The Real
O like One Day at A Time
S like Still Here
T like Twilight
Here is your special playlist for Christmas
I like Inception
N like Noeasy
G like God's Menu
F like Fireworks
R like The Real
O like One Day at A Time
S like Still Here
T like Twilight
Here is your special playlist for Christmas