Sensitive Message to Anyone Thread (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
A thread to write anonymous messages to anyone: family, friends, enemies, crushes, s.o, yourself, etc.

Follow the forum rules, first and foremost.
No names, of course. No tagging.
Initials are allowed, real or fake.
If you want to use emojis in place of initials, go for it.
When it comes to 18+ or Sensitive stuff, put it in a spoiler and label it as such.*



Want to be completely anonymous? Use this form and I'll post it.

*Not every message posted will be sensitive/18+, but the prefix is set to allow such messages. Please still put them in a spoiler.​
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Preemptively, please send a lovely message raving about me because I deserve it
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Also I just realized I broke the tagging rule twice I'm so sorry I should have read the op better :jisoosmh:


I'm just kidding I"ll edit them :saranghae:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I just want to thank everyone on this forum because they have been my relief for a while now and tell you that no matter how bad things get out there, we will get through this better and stronger. Blessings!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
You get mad when I don't tell you about why I'm depressed yet you emotionally abused me for years. What do you expect?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why did you bring me into this world, just to cause me pain!? I won't forgive you for that.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
L I'm sorry. I know it's been a year but I still think about how it could've been different if I was completely honest. Hopefully I'm the last person to lie to you and the next girl is everything you deserve.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I used to think of you as my best friend I never told you that but I did and now you don’t even care about me anymore you act like you don’t have time for me but you do for everybody else I wish we could just go back to when I had a friend for the first time in my stupid life
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't understand why you said you'd always talk to me more
and then just go back to ringing every few weeks sigh....
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread