Sensitive Message to Anyone Thread (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I feel like even if I try my best, you still can't give me the respect and appreciation I deserve. It's a wonder why we don't stay in contact.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I know this is just how you are, but please know that I understand your situation. I wouldn't feel some type of way if one day you just couldn't contribute. I'm not tripping over that. God's got us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Why do you think this way of me when I barely know you. Stop being so darn nosy and another thing. Asking about my relationship status first off the bat is so rude omg....
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Stop looking for attention, it's annoying and makes people dislike you even more then they already do. A message from me, to me <3
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
"i could have done this faster" yeah well you've been doing this longer than I have... and stop saying you understand my situation while passively complaining about it in the same breath....
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I felt like I could trust you, but you just ended up being the same as everyone else... What a waste of my time, energy and investment. Good riddance to you!
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Mother, father, older brother. You guys really scarred me, do you know that? I worry that it's perhaps beyond repair. I am struggling so much even now and you still don't understand the damage you've done, no matter what I say or do. I wish you would recognize your mistakes and change your ways so that I could get closure and start moving on, but I also know it will never happen. It would take me not being here anymore for you to realize, wouldn't it? I can't cause that kind of pain to everyone. Completely ignoring you is not an option and I can't deal with you either, it's all hopeless and impossible. So I guess I have to distance myself and only talk about unimportant things every now and then on the phone with you, mother. So that you will think that I'm fine and that we are too. Father and brother, I won't even talk to you at all, it's not like I have been anyway. And I probably will be visiting even more rarely from now on too. It's truly sad, but you leave me no choice. Wish you all the best, hope you find peace in this world or at least later in another. I'm scared of tomorrow. Breaks my heart, all of this. To have a living family but for things to be worse than all of us being dead. If I get another chance in life, I will try my best to get help and heal as well as I can from this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread