Sensitive Message to Anyone Thread (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Dear God, thank You for everything and I'm sorry for being hopeless like this and for all my failures. I've lost my way, I truly have. But I hope You can give me another chance once again somehow and guide me over the border of this burning path that tortures me so badly every day and gives me nightmares every night. So that I can feel okay, so that I can breathe. Please don't give up on me, I'm so sorry, please help me change myself and my life for the better.
 
Last edited:

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Dear friends I have failed, I am sorry and forever thankful you allowed me to apologize to you and for all your kindness before I messed up and even now. Thank you, I am sorry, I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
To my bullies, we were all just kids but I knew better, why didn't you? Did you think my pain was funny? How heartless can little kids be? I guess I can't expect for others to have the same heart I do and feel things as deeply, to understand pain so well even at such a young age that you never wanna hurt anyone else. It's my responsibility too for allowing it all and not standing up for myself. I was just a kid though, I wonder why no one protected me, not my parents, my older brother, my teachers, the people I considered my friends. Well, they were my bullies heh. That's alright, maybe you didn't know better, maybe you've grown into better people now. I sure pray for that outcome. I hope you are living peacefully and not causing pain to anyone anymore. I forgive you and accept the apology I'll never get since you probably don't recognize your past wrongs or even remember me. Live well, goodbye.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
To every boy I was ever involved with, I am really angry and hurt, even so painfully humiliated after getting used so much. I wiped your tears away, kindly kissed your face, comforted you even after all the abuse, using me, even sexually, especially sexually... And then throwing me away and either ghosting me or shamelessly coming back to me and only always asking for more. I wish all of you would disappear, or that I would. Far away, to a distant place, where no one knows my face or name. Stop it, don't text me because I am clearly too weak to say no. Just leave me alone, let go of me, go away. I want to end it, I want to stop. You're only hurting me, it's never worth anything. I hope everything will end soon, this horrible nightmare people call "love".
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Dear me, I don't know anyone who has a heart as kind as yours. I don't know anyone who has suffered this much even if nobody knows and people just think you're strange. I'm so sorry, little girl. You didn't deserve it, maybe you even still don't. I hope it's not too late. I hope you get another chance and find your way. That there'll be a smiling you at the end of this long and throny path. Don't give up just yet, try again, little by little. You deserved so much better from life, yes, but please get help as soon as possible and work on no longer playing the part of the victim. You are strong, there's still a slight chance for you. No matter what happens to you from now on, I'm proud of how hard you've fought and for how long you've endured. I'm endlessly sorry for all your tears and scars, and wish you only bright and warm things in the future you will hopefully have. There's beauty and meaning in you, even if no one sees it. You make the world a better place, you're a healer and build people up. You're a beautiful, kind soul who has so much love and potenital and your art deserves to be finished and revealed. Even if many went through your body and heart and left you all messed up, your soul is still pure and unchanged, please don't forget that. Keep pushing on for now.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I saw you there on Friday and you never even acknowledged me... So this is what it has come to... You being a complete jerk and ignoring me. I knew I was right to disconnect you from my life. What a waste of time being your friend was....
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
KPS newer and older users, come back on to post.

It’s boring here now I wish it was 2018-2019 again where everybody was active and engaged instead of being on discord constantly
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
For real what's the deal with some people. Always leaving you for someone else. Not like I asked for that. Just to have a half decent friend is all. Friends are like the rainbow, when it's bright they are there, when it vanishes, friends go.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I am moving on from you. Finally. We had some good times, but I can't ignore the red flags. I won't be thinking about you nor will I be reaching out anymore. Have a nice life. Good bye.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
So you're just gonna still try to teach me a lesson, even though I told you it wasn't my fault? And are you gonna talk to the person whose fault it actually was?
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I know I'll get hurt again, I know you'll make me cry in the end... I'll be alone, I already am and have been all along, you won't care, you'll live just fine, you all always do... but yet I keep going because you're the only thing I have to make myself feel a little less lonely, even just for the moment... I'm never really sure why my life has always been like this... somewhere, something went horribly wrong... who knows..
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I get so sad or even mad sometimes thinking how unnecessary my suffering caused by you was.. it didn't have to be this way, but I meant that little to you.. didn't even deserve an answer, a goodbye, only repeated lies huh? I was good to you.. oh well... it's always the same.. I need to learn to stand up for myself..
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
It’s dumb, but I love you so much. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for bringing me happiness right now. I wish you the best, and I hope you truly are the person that I see. I don’t know how I’ll deal with the heartbreak if everything was just a fake persona. But I will hope. I will believe that it’s real. I love you. Please don’t let me down.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I don’t know how I will be able to get through it this time. I know that I have made it every single time, but this time it’s going to be so hard... Just a few more months, and you will finally be able to relax again. I believe in you. I know you will be able to get the results you hoped for. Stop doubting yourself- you’re not incompetent, dumb, nor unqualified. I know it’s hard, but please stop comparing yourself to others. Stop crying, stop doubting yourself. No matter what happens, you will be okay. Even it doesn’t go the way you’re expecting, everything will work out. I promise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread