Sensitive Message to Anyone Thread (1 Viewer)

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
You know what? You real intresting for doing that. Now I have to right your wrongs, and this wasn't even my part. You could've made sure your part was correct before handing it to me. I don't know what the hell you did. This was your responsibility. Now things have to be pushed back -- again πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Great fucking job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜’
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
sorry. for wasting your time. for not being as honest as i've been before. for leaving you out of what was going on in my life. if we see each other again, i promise to do way better. i'm not who i was before - scared, nervous, resisting my feelings for you. but until then, i'm living my life. i hope you're living yours. take care, love.
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
and i know i never said it because it wasn't the right time. but i do love you. i love you so much.
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Congrats, you have people in your life who actually do care about you...
glad you realized that
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I think no matter what someone tells me, I always think the same. I want to change, but person(s) like you, make it so hard for me to do that.
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
The lies need to stop and to do that. I have to distance from people that hurt me and that means you. I am sorry it had to come to this.
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
please. stop. TALKING all the damn time. Sometimes I really don't care. I'm sorry, I dont
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
I miss you but I shouldn't. I see you and I want to love you again, but I can't. I know you talk to be passive-agressive towards me, and it hurts because I know you thought you were right. But I still do not want to apologize when it was something I shouldn't apologize for. I don't want to reach out first but you're dangling over the edge. I want to make amends before you fall.
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Anon said:
Does it ever occur to you that the world doesn't revolve around you and that everyone -- frickin EVERYONE -- has their own life to live, their own problems. And sometimes people don't have the energy to listen to you? Especially when you never ask them how they're doing?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread