Message to Loona (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
STOP putting non Asians in your music videos.

Ain't nobody got time for that. Immediately takes me out of the experience.

I have to look at those people everyday at work and in life in general.

When I transport myself into the magical world of kpop I want Asians and ASIANS ONLY.

ASIANS! ASIANS! ASIANS!

ASIANS >>> everybody else (especially me)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loona just wants to show that everyone can be Loona :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread