Appreciation Metal straws make the world go round (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just ordered myself some last week and my mum and my brother made fun of me... :yolk:
Don’t let them get to you, you are helping keep plastic out of the ocean.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Didnt know it was a thing

Is it healthy tho?
it's stainless steel, you use it for water bottles, so same thing
perfectly good for the environment and your health
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
you poor thing
thanks for helping save the earth <333
Don’t let them get to you, you are helping keep plastic out of the ocean.
Yeah, I've been thinking about getting some for a while but I don't really use straws in the house but then I went to McDonald's and the paper straw collapsed before I could finish my milkshake 😭
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they are pretty great!

we still need to hold corporations accountable for improper waste dumping though cause they are the ones causing the most pollution not individuals
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I've been thinking about getting some for a while but I don't really use straws in the house but then I went to McDonald's and the paper straw collapsed before I could finish my milkshake 😭
what a tragedy :pepecry2:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they are pretty great!

we still need to hold corporations accountable for improper waste dumping though cause they are the ones causing the most pollution not individuals
yeah true, but if everyone switched to metal straws, plastic straws would be out of business
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Didnt know it was a thing

Is it healthy tho?
Yeah, they're fine but I would recommend cleaning them before you use them for the first time because I decided to try mine as soon as the package arrived and it make my drink taste metallic LOL I've washed them now though and there's no weird taste.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and jasque

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, they're fine but I would recommend cleaning them before you use them for the first time because I decided to try mine as soon as the package arrived and it make my drink taste metallic LOL I've washed them now though and there's no weird taste.
that's the first thing I did when my set came xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread