COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Meteor Garden (2018) ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ (1 Viewer)

Hottest Male Lead in Meteor Garden?

• Huaze lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ximen

• Meizuo

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Has anyone else watched this Cdrama?
My niece made me watch the whole thing and it took me a couple episodes but eventually i got into it real good
and now all i wanna do is shout out his name like shencai and

he can be real cute!

i do have to say it is not the best thing ever on netflix...

the ending made not much sense and i thought was sloppy and weird
and they dragged the show out a bit.... 49 episodes and some filled with stuff like.....
and the acting is ok but not always epic
oh and since when do people get drunk after one tiny glass of alcohol? that's new to me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i dont watch many cdramas but i do know that they are very long but its on my list just havent gotten to it yet

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
i dont watch many cdramas but i do know that they are very long but its on my list just havent gotten to it yet
i do think you should watch it sooner rather than later because at some point it does get addicting to watch
just don't have a lot of hope for the last episode... the rest is nice :taesquish:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I started it but didn't get to finish it. I do want to catch up though. I have so many unfinished shows I want to complete but don't have time to finish :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Dao Ming so is by far the hottest one. I have watched the show but not all the way through, it got boring after a while tbh.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I started it but didn't get to finish it. I do want to catch up though. I have so many unfinished shows I want to complete but don't have time to finish :yolk:
you should totally finish it! if you like romance and drama on high lv, finish it :sakUwu:
Dao Ming so is by far the hottest one. I have watched the show but not all the way through, it got boring after a while tbh.
i know right, he can be so hot :jisoosmh: till what episode did you watch?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
you should totally finish it! if you like romance and drama on high lv, finish it :sakUwu:

i know right, he can be so hot :jisoosmh: till what episode did you watch?
Not sure, it was last when they went to that hotel or smth and the main girl and dao Ming so shared a room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread