She’s so dang pretty, I wonder if I can recreate in shining Nikki :kittylove:
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 16 October 2023 #1 She’s so dang pretty, I wonder if I can recreate in shining Nikki Reactions: kimsguardian and chiefchilly1
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 16 October 2023 #2 short hair mia>>>> Reactions: The_LastRomeo
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 16 October 2023 #3 Lunatic said: short hair mia>>>> Click to expand... I know right 😫
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,234 Reactions Received 59,325 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,177 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 16 October 2023 #4 her nose crunch Reactions: The_LastRomeo
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 16 October 2023 #5 kimsguardian said: her nose crunch Click to expand... I know rightttt!?