Mianhae eomma, this is my terrible confession as a BTSpop fan (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I almost wrote « my terrible confession as a Kpop stan » but the delulu fangirl in me knows well that BTS isn’t Kpop. My oppas are way above any Korean group.

And it’s a well-known fact that all ARMYs think like that and have a superiority complex. No other fandom have elitist fans who pretend that they stan Beethoven’s reincarnation. I NEVER met them.

I wrote my Kpop BTSpop confession today because I can’t sleep well for a while now. I commited to many sins and I even disavowed my religion to join the BTSpop cult. I don’t regret my choice even though I chose the great evil. I still need to explain myself in front of my mom who told me everything about Catholicism.

Mianhae eomma but I am a rabid fangirl who is here for Jungkook big d***. I don’t have a brain, I don’t have ears and so I am listening to BTS tragic and westernized songs (bunch of sell-outs !) to please my oppa and his beautiful eyes. Jungkook oppa, please, accept my love.

And it’s a well-known fact that all fangirls are stupid in particular the BTSpop fans because it’s what Mother Nature decided for women. My hormones lead my life and I don’t know such things as a brain. In fact, no ARMY does.


Mianhae eomma but I join the BTS cult because I saw the light : Jesus who ? I only know RM and Suga. The first one only serves the holy truth each time that he opens his mouth and the second one can walk on water.

And it’s a well-known fact that only ARMY hype and even overhype their group. The Kpop community gives APPRECIATION to theirs faves. It’s NOT the same thing.

Mianhae Eomma ( in Suga style and not in DKB style because my cult forbids me to name-drop any other group than BTS) but I belong to the worst fandom ever.

And it’s a well-known fact that It’s impossible to meet toxic people in others fandoms.


Mianhae Eomma but I love BTS vocals.

Ait’s a well-known fact that all ARMYs who are brainwashed just mute the sound of theirs performances to focus on Jungkook oppa’s impressive abs anyways.

Mianhae Eomma but I unstan every group that I was stanning for BTS because I am their maid now.

And It’s a well-known fact that ARMYs aren’t curious and open-minded : they only listen to theirs BTS oppars. What do they know about music ?

Mianhae Eomma but I don’t understand why it’s so wrong to like BTS.

Mianhae Eomma but I don’t feel at my place among others Kpop fandoms even if I met wonderful people in it.


Stream Aloha Oe and don’t tell to Jungkook oppa that I betrayed him. Watch your back snitch, my cult is cruel.

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know this thread has a good point but now Sorry Mama is stuck in my head :jisoosmh:
I won’t speak about others groups than BTS. I won’t speak about others groups than BTS. I won’t speak about others groups than BTS.



Will I be forgiven if I sing Sorry Mama ? Please. :sadcat:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also on a more serious note if the worst Army's did was act like you posted I think they'd be a lot more accepted and liked unfortunately. Being on Twitter can really open your eyes to the worst in many fandoms, not just army's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zsh and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Also on a more serious note if the worst Army's did was act like you posted I think they'd be a lot more accepted and liked unfortunately. Being on Twitter can really open your eyes to the worst in many fandoms, not just army's.
Kpop fandoms toxicity existed way before BTS. I was there and until now, I am still baffled.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zsh and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kpop fandoms toxicity existed way before BTS. I was there and until now, I am still baffled.
Oh I know, 2nd gen fans were psycho, as we're first gen. Twitter just makes it more noticeable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zsh and Evergreen

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Exactly and it’s not going to stop anytime soon. :nekosweat:
Like at least no one's gotten poisoned from 3rd or 4th gen yet :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Zsh

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol. personally I think its more outrageous to go out to the streets and beat up your rival fandom IN FRONT of your faves.
I guess It really depends on the person as well.

Reference: H.O.T and G.O.D fans.

Also its hilarious when people act like second gen/first gen was all rainbows and sunshine. There were different problems then and different ones now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread