- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
On May 15th @ 1PM (KST), MidLight will hold their first showcase which will introduce the group to a wider audience. Their 1st full album 'au rythme des saisons', a Rock and Dream Pop mixed album with individual colour blended into it via each members' solo songs, will be the focal point for the group to showcase their musical ability.
Taking place at a venue in front of 500 people, the event will be live streamed on MidLight's official YouTube channel. The trio are expected to re-introduce themselves and answer questions from the interviewer. The most anticipated moment from the interview will be the official reveal of the group's fandom name and colours.
To conclude the showcase, MidLight will perform 5 songs from 'au rythme des saisons'; title track 'Trinity', followed by 'The Four Seasons'. Each member will then perform their solo tracks starting with Keana's 'Watashi Ga Suki' and followed up with Ava's 'Draiocht' and Esmée's 'Eternal'.
Fans in the audience can anticipate special gifts handed to them, prepared by the members themselves.
And finally, expect the trio to give a warm message to their supporters and newly named fandom.
---
SHOWCASE PAMPHLET
The Pamphlet is handed out to fans as they enter the Showcase Venue.
It includes: SET LIST, RUN ORDER, OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT INFO
------------------------------
TALK & INTERVIEW SEGMENT
Along with the Showcase pamphlet, fans also receive a Profile Card of each member upon entering the venue.
After greeting the fans, the members sit down with the MC and go through their profile and confirm (or deny) facts about themselves.
The MC will also have some questions prepared.
---
The Talk Segment In-Depth
(as it played out live when the members went through their profile)
MC: Please, introduce yourselves!
Keana: Hey guys! I am Keana, leader and main rapper of girlgroup called MidLight!
Ava: Dia dhuit! My name is Ava and I'm MidLight's energetic main dancer!
Esmée: Hi! I'm MidLight's main vocalist and bright maknae, Esmée!
MC: Ah, such great energy for rookies. Would you mind going through your profiles, starting with Keana.
Keana: Certainly. My full name is Keana Ishikawa Doherty. I'm Irish-Swiss and Japanese. As eldest of the 3 and due to my attention to detail and perfectionist nature, I've been given the leader role.
Ava: She's a great leader!
Esmée: For sure. And an even better friend.
MC: It's nice to see the two of you getting into your leader's good books. Pretty smart to be honest!
Keana: I'm the main rapper, but I can also sing.
MC: Very talented indeed. I've heard your album and I was surprised to hear such a unique tone to your voice in your solo song.
Keana: Thank you.
MC: Ava... Is that a stage name?
Ava: It's my English name: Ava Marie. I have a Japanese name too, Sayuri Mirai. My mother is Irish and my father is Japanese.
MC: Oh I see, and your official role is?
Ava: I'm the main dancer and vocalist.
MC: A talent for dance then?
Ava: I started Irish stepdance when I was a child and competed in numerous competitions. I was pretty good but over time I got more into contemporary dance and excelled at it. I love dancing.
Esmée: Her passion for dance is admirable.
Keana: Yep. She's inspiring to watch.
MC: And althought you are great at dancing, you also have lovely strong vocals.
Ava: Yep. As singing is another passion of mine, I took lessons.
MC: Esmée... Now, I have to say that compared to the other 2... You sound really posh.
Esmée: Ha! I sound it because I'm from England but I'm honestly not posh at all.
Keana: Although she a big fan of Tea and Crumpets in the morning.
Ava: So true, haha.
MC: And you have a posh name too right?
Esmée: My full name is Esmée Elizabeth Kim. I'm British-French with Korean ethnicity. My mother is French, my father is British. My grandparents are Korean. I'm the youngest and the main vocalist.
MC: And you really have a beautiful, stunning voice.
Esmée: Thanks!
MC: What is Esmée like as the maknae?
Keana: Cheeky. She has such endless energy.
Ava: Very bright and lively! Keana falls for her aeygo too often though.
Esmée: Hey, it pays for our meals when we eat out.
MC: You are quite the multi-national group it seems. With such mixed backgrounds what languages can you speak?
Keana: I am fluent in English, French, Gaelic and Japanese. I'm learning Korean too of course.
Ava: I'm fluent in English, Japanese and my Korean is very good.
Esmée: I'm fluent in English, French and Korean. My Japanese is also very good thanks to these too.
MC: And I suppose the 3 of you wanted to become active as part of a K-pop group thus you move to Korea. Where are you all originally from?
Keana: I was born in Geneva, Switzerland
Ava: The lovely Galway, Ireland
Esmée: Born in London, England
MC: I have no doubt you are all pleased with your decision to go after your dream?
Ava: Best decision of my life
Esmée: I couldn't be happier with how things turned out
Keana: It's like fate brought us together
MC: What's the age different between you 3?
Keana: 7 years. I'm '96 line
Ava: Im '02
Esmée: and I'm '04
MC: So... Keana is 25 and Esmée... 18. 7 years isn't a small difference. I guess it's easy to pull rank hey Keana.
Esmée: She never pulls rank
Ava: Esmée pulls rank to be honest
MC: Oh really, how? What rank does she have being the baby of the group?
Keana: the rank of aeygo
Ava: Yep. Free meals though so I don't mind.
Esmée: You are welcome!
MC: So you Zodiac and Blood Types are?
Keana: Sagittarius and my blood type is AB
Ava: Capricorn. My blood type is A
Esmée: I'm an Aries. My blood typeis O
MC: Heights?
Keana: 167cm tall
Ava: I see what you did there. I'm 166cm tall. But overall I'm the shortest.
Esmée: They are both tiny. I'm 172cm
MC: And you all represent a colour and....
Keana: We each represent something in space, seen from Earth. I represent the Stars and the colour Midnight Blue
Ava: I represent the Moon and the colour Rose Shadow
Esmée: I represent the Sun and the colour Cherry Red
MC: And they each hold a message?
Keana: Stars is; "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Ava: Moon's message is: "And like the moon, we must go through phases of emptiness to feel full again"
Esmée: And the message of the Sun is; "To love and be loved is to feel the Sun from both sides"
Keana: Hey guys! I am Keana, leader and main rapper of girlgroup called MidLight!
Ava: Dia dhuit! My name is Ava and I'm MidLight's energetic main dancer!
Esmée: Hi! I'm MidLight's main vocalist and bright maknae, Esmée!
MC: Ah, such great energy for rookies. Would you mind going through your profiles, starting with Keana.
Keana: Certainly. My full name is Keana Ishikawa Doherty. I'm Irish-Swiss and Japanese. As eldest of the 3 and due to my attention to detail and perfectionist nature, I've been given the leader role.
Ava: She's a great leader!
Esmée: For sure. And an even better friend.
MC: It's nice to see the two of you getting into your leader's good books. Pretty smart to be honest!
Keana: I'm the main rapper, but I can also sing.
MC: Very talented indeed. I've heard your album and I was surprised to hear such a unique tone to your voice in your solo song.
Keana: Thank you.
MC: Ava... Is that a stage name?
Ava: It's my English name: Ava Marie. I have a Japanese name too, Sayuri Mirai. My mother is Irish and my father is Japanese.
MC: Oh I see, and your official role is?
Ava: I'm the main dancer and vocalist.
MC: A talent for dance then?
Ava: I started Irish stepdance when I was a child and competed in numerous competitions. I was pretty good but over time I got more into contemporary dance and excelled at it. I love dancing.
Esmée: Her passion for dance is admirable.
Keana: Yep. She's inspiring to watch.
MC: And althought you are great at dancing, you also have lovely strong vocals.
Ava: Yep. As singing is another passion of mine, I took lessons.
MC: Esmée... Now, I have to say that compared to the other 2... You sound really posh.
Esmée: Ha! I sound it because I'm from England but I'm honestly not posh at all.
Keana: Although she a big fan of Tea and Crumpets in the morning.
Ava: So true, haha.
MC: And you have a posh name too right?
Esmée: My full name is Esmée Elizabeth Kim. I'm British-French with Korean ethnicity. My mother is French, my father is British. My grandparents are Korean. I'm the youngest and the main vocalist.
MC: And you really have a beautiful, stunning voice.
Esmée: Thanks!
MC: What is Esmée like as the maknae?
Keana: Cheeky. She has such endless energy.
Ava: Very bright and lively! Keana falls for her aeygo too often though.
Esmée: Hey, it pays for our meals when we eat out.
MC: You are quite the multi-national group it seems. With such mixed backgrounds what languages can you speak?
Keana: I am fluent in English, French, Gaelic and Japanese. I'm learning Korean too of course.
Ava: I'm fluent in English, Japanese and my Korean is very good.
Esmée: I'm fluent in English, French and Korean. My Japanese is also very good thanks to these too.
MC: And I suppose the 3 of you wanted to become active as part of a K-pop group thus you move to Korea. Where are you all originally from?
Keana: I was born in Geneva, Switzerland
Ava: The lovely Galway, Ireland
Esmée: Born in London, England
MC: I have no doubt you are all pleased with your decision to go after your dream?
Ava: Best decision of my life
Esmée: I couldn't be happier with how things turned out
Keana: It's like fate brought us together
MC: What's the age different between you 3?
Keana: 7 years. I'm '96 line
Ava: Im '02
Esmée: and I'm '04
MC: So... Keana is 25 and Esmée... 18. 7 years isn't a small difference. I guess it's easy to pull rank hey Keana.
Esmée: She never pulls rank
Ava: Esmée pulls rank to be honest
MC: Oh really, how? What rank does she have being the baby of the group?
Keana: the rank of aeygo
Ava: Yep. Free meals though so I don't mind.
Esmée: You are welcome!
MC: So you Zodiac and Blood Types are?
Keana: Sagittarius and my blood type is AB
Ava: Capricorn. My blood type is A
Esmée: I'm an Aries. My blood typeis O
MC: Heights?
Keana: 167cm tall
Ava: I see what you did there. I'm 166cm tall. But overall I'm the shortest.
Esmée: They are both tiny. I'm 172cm
MC: And you all represent a colour and....
Keana: We each represent something in space, seen from Earth. I represent the Stars and the colour Midnight Blue
Ava: I represent the Moon and the colour Rose Shadow
Esmée: I represent the Sun and the colour Cherry Red
MC: And they each hold a message?
Keana: Stars is; "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Ava: Moon's message is: "And like the moon, we must go through phases of emptiness to feel full again"
Esmée: And the message of the Sun is; "To love and be loved is to feel the Sun from both sides"
Questions
What inspires you?
Keana:
People who loves what they’re doing and don’t care about what others say about them.
Ava:
Everything. In my opinion, you can find inspiration from the smallest things.
I love to read books and watch movies and I think you can get the best inspiration from life itself.
Esmée:
Strength and courage. The will power to achieve your goals/dreams or to just face each day ready for whatever it brings will always inspire me.
--
What was it like preparing for your 1st full album, so soon in your career?
Keana:
I was worried about it at first but Esmee and Ava were supportive and made me feel more confident.
Ava:
First, thanks to our Ujus and all the other people who supported out debut single, we were able to prepare a full album.
It was exciting, because we worked together with many great composers and song writers.
I was able to help choreographing some of our choreographies and I learned something new every day.
Esmée:
There was so much excitement! All 3 of us were so ready to get stuck in and learn our lines, ad libs and choreography. We've worked with incredible producers and writers to make such a great album with meaningful messages.
And the choreographers we've worked with are all so fun. Their creativity has brought these songs to life and the little details in the movements are lovely. To tell a story or deliver a message via song and dance is such a unique for of art.
--
Favourite song from the album?
Keana:
It is for sure Trinity! I love the vibes of the song and its lyrics.
Ava:
My favourite songs are Trinity and my solo song Draíocht.
I love the concept and the MV cinematography of Trinity, it has something mysterious and magical.
And Draíocht is special for me, because I choreographed the song and it reflects my personal emotions.
Esmée:
Trinity and Eternal. As much a I love the other songs, as soon as I heard our title track I fell in love. And the solo track made for me... Ah, what can I say. The producer really wanted to get the most out of me and I think it shows so much of what I can do.
--
What does this album mean to you and what message would you like fans to gain from listening to it?
Keana:
It means a lot to me! I see that debut as a second chance to shine. I was impressed how our debut song had an impact on the fans!
Ava:
This album has a special place in my heart, since it’s our first album.
We are also honored, that we got the opportunity to record a solo song.
I hope people can feel comfort in our songs and feel all the effort and love we put into every single song.
Esmée:
I was surprised when we were told that the company was preparing a full album! So soon in our career, the faith and trust the company and staff has in us to promote a full album is truly such an incredible thing. I'm humbled.
This album is a great opportunity for us to show our musical ability and talents.
I'd like the fans to sit back and listen to the message within each song. The stories we tell within each song has important life lessons that I think fans will find something they can relate to.
--
Thanks to;
Keana:
Thanks to our fans, the producers and our agency for your support! I am glad to be able to show more of my talents in the future!
Ava:
Thanks to our Managers, who take care of us every single day!
Also our producers OnlyCalB, Magician and Tsukino, who did a wonderful job creating this album.
And a huge thanks to my two members, who became my sisters and always take care of me.
Esmée:
I'd like to thank our producers and writers; Magician, Tsukino and OnlyCalB. Those three have worked so hard to bring beautiful work for us to perform and promote with. In the future they'd like the three of us to have much more creative input and even write our own lyrics. But for now we are in safe hands with such a passionate and talented production/writing team.
--------------------------------------------------
MidLight officially introduces their Fandom name and colours!
Welcome UJU!
"You are our Universe!"
---
MidLight & UJU Official Lightstick is announced!
--------------------------------------------------
PERFORMANCES
STAGE DESIGN
Trinity's stage will have a large manor entrance set, matching the manor used in the Trinity Music Video.
Keana's Outfit
Ava's Outfit
Esmée's Outfit
Trinity's stage will have a large manor entrance set, matching the manor used in the Trinity Music Video.
Keana's Outfit
Ava's Outfit
Esmée's Outfit
---
STAGE DESIGN
A lovely Seasonal set will be used for this performance.
4 LED Screens on either side of this backdrop; Spring and Summer on the left side (when facing the stage from the front), Autumn and Winter on the right, will show various videos of landscapes suitable to each season.
Keana's Outfit
Ava's Outfit
Esmée's Outfit
A lovely Seasonal set will be used for this performance.
4 LED Screens on either side of this backdrop; Spring and Summer on the left side (when facing the stage from the front), Autumn and Winter on the right, will show various videos of landscapes suitable to each season.
Keana's Outfit
Ava's Outfit
Esmée's Outfit
STAGE DESIGN
Large LED Screens, used as a backdrop for Keana's solo performance, will show various cityscape videos/images.
Keana's Outfit
Large LED Screens, used as a backdrop for Keana's solo performance, will show various cityscape videos/images.
Keana's Outfit
---
STAGE DESIGN
An Alice in Wonderland inspired set, with dim lights and many colourful flowers of various sizes placed around the set.
Ava will also have this second set and will move to it at some point during the performance.
Ava's Outfit
An Alice in Wonderland inspired set, with dim lights and many colourful flowers of various sizes placed around the set.
Ava will also have this second set and will move to it at some point during the performance.
Ava's Outfit
STAGE DESIGN
Esmée will be performing within the "Glass House"/Greenhouse structure. The structure will feature many colourful flowers and lush greenery.
Large LED screens featuring a woodland background will complete the overall aesthetic.
Many Sunflower and Rose Bouquet's will be placed on the stage, outside of the structure.
(Sunflowers = Esmée represents the sun. Roses = Esmée represents Cherry Red)
LED screens surrounding the stage will show various time-lapse videos of summery landscapes:
Esmée's Outfit
To stand out from the greenery and lighting of the stage, Esmée will be wearing this light coloured, elegant outfit.
Esmée will be performing within the "Glass House"/Greenhouse structure. The structure will feature many colourful flowers and lush greenery.
Large LED screens featuring a woodland background will complete the overall aesthetic.
Many Sunflower and Rose Bouquet's will be placed on the stage, outside of the structure.
(Sunflowers = Esmée represents the sun. Roses = Esmée represents Cherry Red)
LED screens surrounding the stage will show various time-lapse videos of summery landscapes:
Esmée's Outfit
To stand out from the greenery and lighting of the stage, Esmée will be wearing this light coloured, elegant outfit.
FAN GIFTS
1. 2x 'au rythme des saisons' album, 1 of each version
2. 2x Signed album posters
3. 3x Cupcakes, made by Keana, Ava and Esmée
--------------------------------------------------
MESSAGE TO THE FANS
(This Concludes the Showcase)
Keana:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed our first showcase!
I promise to be always give the best performance for all of you who support us as a group! Also thank you to Ava and Esmée ❤
Ava:
Our precious Ujus, ever since we debuted, life felt like a dream. A dream that finally came true.
And to share this dream with you, is my biggest happiness.
I want to thank you for your immense love and support and I hope you can find as much strength in our music, as we do in your love.
You are truly our Universe!
Esmée:
Our Uju... Thank you so much for showing MidLight so much love and support. Words cannot express just how much you mean to us and we will always do our best to make you proud. We hope you find strength and courage in our songs, and believe in who you are. We love you so much!
--------------------------------------------------
OFFICIAL LOGO
------------------------------------
Last edited: