MidLight | The Rookie Project (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Bonus Task #1, Day 1: Social Media Post

Esméeunderthesun Instagram Post 05.png


@Tickita
:bigcatlove:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Bonus Task #1, Day 2: Social Media Post

Esmée Tweet 03.png


@Tickita
:bigcatlove:​
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Bonus Task #1, Day 3: Social Media Post

Esméeunderthesun Instagram Post 04.png


@Tickita
:bigcatlove:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How do you add smileys on pictures? @OnlyCalB
I use this PNG:

Wink Emoji.png


Search for emojis PNGs on Google if you'd like to find/use another.

I piece these Instagram posts together on Paint 3D using various little templates I've screenshot from actual Instagram posts. I haven't looked if there is an Instagram template like the Twitter generator which would make things so much faster to create and now I'm too stubborn to check/know if I could actually make life easer for myself.
:susPepe: :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread