Miles' flop anon woo hoo (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm just making this so I can keep it in my sig and answer stuff I guess

Send anything in! I have no life so I respond to everything fast

Anywayyys, click HERE
and please don't be stupid
Negative anons/hate won't be posted <3
 
Last edited:
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How are you cutie?

I'm pretty good right now. I made friends with some guys from my school and just finished talking to them which is nice.
I also did yoga so i'm heckin RELAXED
and currently, i'm sitting in bed eating vegetarian chicken nuggets (ARTIFICIAL MEAT)

 
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Go back to allkpop

Can't chico/chica. I self banned for a year lol
I'm honestly here for my friends and I wanna post suho threads on occasion
I'm not hurting anything by being here so if you don't like me put me on ignore :)
 
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Have any song recs?

I'm glad you asked :D

- I'm so sorry ~ Imagine Dragons
- Millions ~ Gerard Way
- Moonlight ~ xxxtentacion
- Lucid Dreams ~ Juice Wrld
- Location ~ Khalid
- Thunder ~ Exo-M
- Happy Pills ~ Weathers
- West Coast ~ Lana Del Ray
- Joker ~ Dalshabet
- Fall ~ Exo
- Devil ~ Suju
- Old Fashioned ~ Panic! At the Disco
- Heart Attack ~ Exo


 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What is your aesthetic?

Even tho i'm obsessed with things being aesthetically pleasing that's hard to answer
Soft things I guess?
If we're talking about like, a room or like a setting then THIS.
I love cozy houses and stuff
1543207037284.png

Ugh YES

But like, clothes and appearance wise. It varies between grunge or a lot of pastels and soft things. I recently dyed my hair black and I can match both a lil' better lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread